There are several reasons why a member did not get automatically collected.
Here is a list of things to double check:
- The member MUST be marked as a "Student" or an "Inactive but Still Paying" as a contact type. If they are marked "Prospect" or "Former", RainMaker will not bill them automatically.
- Look at the billing company. It must be autoCollect. If not, they will not be billed automatically.
- Look at the "Next Payment Date." Is it accurate? Is it today or before? (please note, autoCollect runs automatically everyday at 8:00am EST. If it's before this time, it has not run yet.)
- Look for number of payments remaining. It MUST be greater than zero.
- Has the program expired?
- Look under Payment History. See if there are declined payments. Maybe RainMaker tried to collect it and it was declined.