RainMaker has a built in way to create the necessary code to copy and paste into your website so that prospects are automatically added to RainMaker. You can create it using a step-by-step process located at Settings > Webforms.
You can also have your web admin POST these required fields to the following URL:
- SID - Your RainMaker School ID, located on front dashboard next to your name.
- ReturnURL - Where do you want the person to be redirected to after we accept their info
- formID - Required, value needs to be 0 (a zero)
- Tags - Comma separated, must match tags in RainMaker (Settings > Tags)
- FName - First Name of prospect
- LName - Last Name of prospect
- Phone - Home Phone
- SendTo - Email address of busienss owner or sales team member you want the lead to go to
- website - the url of the website that this lead came from
Any extra fields you send will be ignored by RainMaker but passed through with the email lead.