If you have multiple schools that each have their own RainMaker account and you would like the members to be able to attend a class at any of your locations, you can do it in RainMaker.
- Call RainMaker HQ and ask us to link your locations together.
- When a guest from another location comes to your school, go to "Add Contact."
- The contact type will be "Guests of another location."
- Once you chose the contact type, two selections appear, Guest SchoolID and Guest Contact ID.
- In the School ID select the location they are a member of.
- In the Guest Contact ID start typing their name and select the member from the list that appears.
- Add any contact info you would like, then save the contact.
- Now they will show up as a contact for adding to Rosters or Manually adding an attendance record.