When you make a flow or send an email, text message, or postcard you will have the option to select different age groups to send them to. Some reports in RainMaker also allow you to view students by their age group. Below are some step by step instructions on how to set-up your age groups and how to assign individuals into a age group.
How to Make Your Age Groups
1. From your top tool bar go to Settings > RainMaker Settings > RainMaker Settings.
2. Click on Contacts Prefs located on the toolbar to the left hand side of your page.
3. From this screen you can make up to 4 age groups. Just type in the name of each age group into the selection boxes.
4. Scroll to the bottom and click save.
How to Assign Age Groups to Individuals
1. Go to your top toolbar and click on reports.
2. Ath thievery top right of your page under member reports there are a few reports that say listing of all. Click on any one of these reports.
3. Check the box next to each name that you want to assign to a particular age group.
4. Scroll to the very bottom and choose assign age group under bulk actions.
5. Choose the age group you want to assign.
6. Click go.
Watch the video below for a tutorial on age groups