Bulk actions allow you to speed up some tasks in RainMaker. You can speed up tasks like assigning tags, age groups, rosters, ect. To use the bulk actions in RainMaker follow the steps below:
- Go to reports.
- Click either listing of all members, listing of all prospects, listing of all trial members, listing of all inactive or listing of all former members.
- You will see a check box next to your contacts.
- Select the contacts you want to bulk action and check the box.
- Scroll to the bottom and click the bulk actions drop down box.
- Select your action then click go.
Here is an overview video on bulk actions in RainMaker.