How to Send Emails to Prospects That are Not On a Trial
When someone is on a trial membership in RainMaker they will be listed as a Prospect on a Trial Membership. If you send an email campaign and choose to send to all prospects the email will also go to trial members since they are considered to still be prospects in RainMaker. Below will show you how to send an email to prospects who are not on a trial.
1. Go to message center at the top toolbar.
2. Hover your mouse over send and then click email campaign.
3. Click the green send new campaign button.
4. Choose to agree not to send spam.
5. Click on contact type and choose prospects only excluding trials.
Watch a video tutorial on this below