This article is only for clients in Canada. If your place of business is located in Canada and you would like to get set up, so you can start taking payments in RainMaker by the point of sale, profit generators, and automatic tuition payments then follow the steps below to get an account with BeanStream. We do not currently use any other merchant except BeanStream for Canadian accounts.
- Go to Beanstream.com
Sign up for a new account *FOR ACCOUNT TYPE CHOOSE MOTO (MAIL ORDER TELEPHONE ORDER) ONLY*
- Once you are signed up email us the following info:
- Company ID
- User Name
- Merchant ID number
- Send the email to email@example.com
- Wait for an email from RainMaker stating that your Beanstream account has been hooked up to RainMaker.
- Wait for $1 charge to be deposited into your checking account. This $1 is a test from RainMaker to ensure everything is set-up properly.
- Once you see the deposit you are good to start accepting payments in your RainMaker account.
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS