When someone has a birthday, you can send an automatic birthday message to them on their birthday. This message will send out to former and current members.
To turn this feature on and have the email messages start sending out, follow the steps below:
1. Go to Settings > Rainmaker Settings > Rainmaker Settings
2. Click on the "Email Prefs tab"
3. Check the box "Send Auto Birthday Email"
4. Type the Happy Birthday email in the "Auto Birthday Message" field. The only merge tag you can use in this box is FNAME, don't forget the curly brackets around it.
5. Click "Save Settings" at the bottom, and then logout of Rainmaker for settings changes to take place.