Some situations call for there to be multiple forms of payments on file to pay for a students tuition. An example of this would be a students parents who split up and now Mom needs to pay half and Dad needs to pay the other half. In RainMaker a program can only hold one method of payment. To accomplish multiple forms of payments we will need to add multiple programs. Using the scenario above, we can make a program where Mom's card is on file to pay half on the first and then we can add a secondary program with Dad's payment info to pay the remainder on the 15th. Follow the instructions below and watch the video tutorial to learn how to do this.
- Go to the students profile.
- Click to add a program or if it is a prospect click convert to member at the top of the page.
- Enter all of the program details that you want to be charged on the first method of payment.
- After the program has been added choose quick actions > add a new program at the top right of the members profile page.
- Under how to handle this current program choose to make this a secondary program.
- Continue to enter in the program details you wish to be charged on the second form of payment.