Updates for 12/09/2015
Below is a list of our updates for 12/09/2015
- When doing a $0 dollar transaction in RainMaker you were logged out and had to log back in. This has now been adjusted. You no longer will be logged out of RainMaker when doing a $0 dollar transaction in RainMaker.
- On the page that displays your email campaign stats there is a resend button to the right. If you had a really long subject line it would push out and hide the resend button. This has been adjusted, so the long email subjects will no longer hide the resend button.
- You can longer enter in a brand new gift card number that has been used in the past.
- Before only the primary program would have a past due pop up when you went to their profile. Now secondary programs will also display a pop up when a student is past due.
- Paid Event type profit generators will now make you put in at least one pricing option before completing.